OUR ESSENTIALS PROGRAM is geared towards health-seeking patients that are looking for direction and guidance. It is perfect for those that are concerned with long-term health and disease prevention. We understand that it can take some time to change your lifestyle. We want to create a realistic platform for you to be healthy. This program includes our essential services and process. The length of this program is approximately 6 months.
Our Essential program includes:
- 6 – 45 minute clinical and coaching sessions.
- Comprehensive initial consultation.
- Medical case review of past records and tests.
- Lifestyle education program binder.
- Functional nutrition and lifestyle consultation.
- Customized supplement program design.
- Interpretation of lab results.
- Email access to your clinician for 6 months.
- Lifetime access to our patient portal.
- 10% off all supplements.
- All kinds of special gifts to make your health journey as comfortable as possible.
We are proud to serve our patients using a comprehensive strategy. To learn more about the 5 stages of your care, read below.
Your Health Solution’s Proprietary Process begins with:
1) Assessment & History
Your story is the most important component to your case. By listening closely and investigating your medical history with more detail, we are able to recommend the most appropriate lab testing and lifestyle recommendations. These labs are much more comprehensive than traditional blood work.
2) Customized Nutrition
Based on your initial assessment and lab ﬁndings, a customized meal plan and nutrient solution will be created for you. This ensures you are taking the right supplements and eating a balanced diet to address your nutritional needs.
3) Lifestyle Education
You will receive health education as part of your program. Lifestyle education ensures your long-term success.
4) Check Points
Your personalized program will include strategic check points to monitor your progress and the effectiveness of your
5) Continued Education
You will have unrestricted access to our patient portal.